Microsoft (MSFT) Introduces Office 2013
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
As many had expected, Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) 3PM ET press conference is to introduce Office 2013. To deliver as a cloud service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Entertainment Updates for Windows 10; Xbox Music Rebrands to 'Groove'
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) Receives FDA Approval for ViperWire Advance Peripheral Guide Wire with Flex Tip
- Data Shows Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows 8 was Dud as Windows 10 Girds to Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!