Microsoft (MSFT) Introduces Office 2013
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
As many had expected, Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) 3PM ET press conference is to introduce Office 2013. To deliver as a cloud service.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDC Improves Outlook on PC Shipment Decline for FY14 (MSFT) (HPQ) (INTC)
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Reports Acceptance of 'NUPLAZID' as Trade Name for Pimavanserin
- AMD Announces Heterogeneous C++ AMP Language for Developers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!