Microsoft (MSFT) Introduces Office 2013
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
As many had expected, Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) 3PM ET press conference is to introduce Office 2013. To deliver as a cloud service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM), Microsoft (MSFT) Enter Hybrid Cloud Computing Initiative
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- IBM and Microsoft to Offer Greater Choice in the Hybrid Cloud
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!