Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Radically Change Windows Phone's UI With Next Refresh
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Receives SEC Wells Notice on Dec.11th
- U.S. Online Holiday Spending Up 9% in 2013; 'Green Monday' Up 10% (AMZN) (EBAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!