Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/8: (WGBS) (EDUC) (JMG) Higher; (BCRX) (EXAS) (CSII) Lower
- House Republicans in chaos as favorite McCarthy quits Speaker race
- Wall St. slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Comments on EU – US Safe Harbor Framework Ruling
- Cowen Reiterated Market Perform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Windows 10 Device Event and New Surface Book Announcement
- EnerSys (ENS) Trading Paused for Volatility; Johnson Controls (JCI) Said Interested
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!