Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) to Open 11 U.S. Retail Locations in May
- Emirates Airline Selects Microsoft (MSFT) as Partner in Global Brand Campaign
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/16: (TWTR) (DDD) (XHB) (MSFT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!