Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Debuts Cloud Platform System, New Azure Marketplace
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports Court of Appeals Invites Google to Respond to En Banc Petition
- WI-LAN (WILN) Enters Second Patent Agreement with Panasonic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!