Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Plans September Xbox One Launch in China (CHA)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/23: (PLUG) (MSFT) (TLM) (QCOM)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Q4 Results 'Solid', Oppenheimer Says; PT Raised to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!