Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opera Will Become Default Browser on Microsoft (MSFT) Feature, Asha Phones
- Isis Pharma (ISIS) Doses First Infant in ISIS-SMNRx Phase 3; Earns Milestone Payment
- Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Reports Supply Agreement for Lubiprostone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!