Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) June U.S. Auto Sales Rose 8.2%, Missing Views Amid Strong Chrysler Results
- Lucas Energy (LEI), Victory Energy Enter Settlement, Mutual Release Agreement
- InterDigital (IDCC) Granted Preliminary Anti-Suit Injunction vs Pentagon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!