Microsoft (MSFT) Enters exFAT Patent License Agreement with Aspen Avionics
- Wall Street drops as Pfizer falls; presidential debate eyed
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/26: (ARRY) (CHMT) (GWPH) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower (more...)
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aspen Avionics Inc. have signed a patent licensing agreement that gives Aspen broad access to the latest Extended File Allocation Table (exFAT). exFAT is a modern file system from Microsoft that facilitates large files for audiovisual media and enables seamless data portability and an easy interchange between desktop PCs and other electronic devices. The agreement is the latest forged by Microsoft for exFAT and the first in the avionics and commercial sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Debuts New IT-Focused Cloud-Based Products
- Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Announces FDA AdCom Meeting for Secondary Hypogonadism
- Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!