Microsoft (MSFT), Aluratek Enter e-Reader, Tablet Patent Agreement for Chrome/Android Products
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aluratek, Inc. have signed a patent agreement that provides broad coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Aluratek's eReaders and tablets running the Android or Chrome Platform. Although the contents of the agreement have not been disclosed, the parties indicate that Microsoft will receive royalties from Aluratek under the agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Adds Unilever President Sourry Knox as Director
- ReneSola (SOL) Extends $20M Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!