Microsoft (MSFT), Aluratek Enter e-Reader, Tablet Patent Agreement for Chrome/Android Products
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aluratek, Inc. have signed a patent agreement that provides broad coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Aluratek's eReaders and tablets running the Android or Chrome Platform. Although the contents of the agreement have not been disclosed, the parties indicate that Microsoft will receive royalties from Aluratek under the agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Says 14M+ Machines Already Upgraded to Windows 10
- Outerwall (OUTR) Names Erik Prusch as CEO
- NPD Group Comments on Microsoft's (MSFT) Best Chance of Gaining More Mobile Users (AAPL) (GOOG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!