Microsoft (MSFT), Aluratek Enter e-Reader, Tablet Patent Agreement for Chrome/Android Products
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aluratek, Inc. have signed a patent agreement that provides broad coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Aluratek's eReaders and tablets running the Android or Chrome Platform. Although the contents of the agreement have not been disclosed, the parties indicate that Microsoft will receive royalties from Aluratek under the agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Buy
- Microsoft (MSFT) Azure Building Momentum, Gross Profit Expansion Coming - Goldman Sachs
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Names Jocelyn Wong as CMO as Marci Grebstein Leaves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!