Microsoft (MSFT), Aluratek Enter e-Reader, Tablet Patent Agreement for Chrome/Android Products
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aluratek, Inc. have signed a patent agreement that provides broad coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Aluratek's eReaders and tablets running the Android or Chrome Platform. Although the contents of the agreement have not been disclosed, the parties indicate that Microsoft will receive royalties from Aluratek under the agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Will Layoff 2,000 Workers Today
- Former Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Ballmer Thought Dividend Hike Could Have Been Higher
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/18: (BABA) (VFC) (MSFT) (FOXA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!