Microsoft (MSFT), Aluratek Enter e-Reader, Tablet Patent Agreement for Chrome/Android Products
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aluratek, Inc. have signed a patent agreement that provides broad coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Aluratek's eReaders and tablets running the Android or Chrome Platform. Although the contents of the agreement have not been disclosed, the parties indicate that Microsoft will receive royalties from Aluratek under the agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Plans Update for Xbox Music on WP8.1 Next Week
- Lionsgate (LGF) to Integrate Marketing Ops with Summit Film Labels
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!