Microsoft (MSFT), Aluratek Enter e-Reader, Tablet Patent Agreement for Chrome/Android Products
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aluratek, Inc. have signed a patent agreement that provides broad coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Aluratek's eReaders and tablets running the Android or Chrome Platform. Although the contents of the agreement have not been disclosed, the parties indicate that Microsoft will receive royalties from Aluratek under the agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Phone 8.1 at 3.1% Adoption Rate in First Week
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Being Probed by Government Regarding Promotions
- MEGA Brands Receives Shareholder Approval for Mattel (MAT) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!