Microsoft (MSFT), Aluratek Enter e-Reader, Tablet Patent Agreement for Chrome/Android Products
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Aluratek, Inc. have signed a patent agreement that provides broad coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Aluratek's eReaders and tablets running the Android or Chrome Platform. Although the contents of the agreement have not been disclosed, the parties indicate that Microsoft will receive royalties from Aluratek under the agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Could Debut Smaller Surface Pro 3
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Prices $525M Common Offering at $29.80/Share
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Announces 24M Common, 30M Equity Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!