Microsoft (MSFT) to Offer Several New Investor Metrics Starting in FY17
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump takes office
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) announced updated user metrics that it will provide starting in FY17. Net metrics include:
- Commercial cloud gross margin percentage
- Windows Commercial products and cloud services revenue growth
- Gaming revenue
The presentation is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said Planning 700 Layoffs Next Week - Business Insider
- Microsoft (MSFT) Azure Building Momentum, Gross Profit Expansion Coming - Goldman Sachs
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Issues 18.8M Shares in Exchange for Convertible Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!