Microsemi (MSCC) Adds New Director
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) announced the appointment of Kimberly Alexy to its board of directors. Alexy is a seasoned finance professional and corporate board member with more than 20 years of combined experience.
Alexy, a CFA charter holder, brings a deep base of capital markets experience with valuable insights into shareholder value creation, mergers and acquisitions, and debt and equity financings. Over the past decade she has been an active board member at multiple publically traded companies and has chaired audit, compensation, nomination and governance committees, and has served on a series of special committees. She currently serves on the board of directors for FireEye, Five9, CalAmp and VIZIO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICON plc (ICLR) Appoints New Board Member
- Crow Holdings Taps Morgan Stanley's (MS) Michael Levy for Senior Leadership Role
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!