Microsemi (MSCC) Adds New Director
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) announced the appointment of Kimberly Alexy to its board of directors. Alexy is a seasoned finance professional and corporate board member with more than 20 years of combined experience.
Alexy, a CFA charter holder, brings a deep base of capital markets experience with valuable insights into shareholder value creation, mergers and acquisitions, and debt and equity financings. Over the past decade she has been an active board member at multiple publically traded companies and has chaired audit, compensation, nomination and governance committees, and has served on a series of special committees. She currently serves on the board of directors for FireEye, Five9, CalAmp and VIZIO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Raytheon (RTN) Awarded $235M from Navy for Standard Missile-6 Production
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!