Microsemi (MSCC) Adds New Director
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) announced the appointment of Kimberly Alexy to its board of directors. Alexy is a seasoned finance professional and corporate board member with more than 20 years of combined experience.
Alexy, a CFA charter holder, brings a deep base of capital markets experience with valuable insights into shareholder value creation, mergers and acquisitions, and debt and equity financings. Over the past decade she has been an active board member at multiple publically traded companies and has chaired audit, compensation, nomination and governance committees, and has served on a series of special committees. She currently serves on the board of directors for FireEye, Five9, CalAmp and VIZIO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!