Microsemi (MSCC) Adds New Director
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) announced the appointment of Kimberly Alexy to its board of directors. Alexy is a seasoned finance professional and corporate board member with more than 20 years of combined experience.
Alexy, a CFA charter holder, brings a deep base of capital markets experience with valuable insights into shareholder value creation, mergers and acquisitions, and debt and equity financings. Over the past decade she has been an active board member at multiple publically traded companies and has chaired audit, compensation, nomination and governance committees, and has served on a series of special committees. She currently serves on the board of directors for FireEye, Five9, CalAmp and VIZIO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Announces Topline Sotagliflozin Phase 2 Data; A1C Primary Endpoint Missed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!