MicroVision (MVIS) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) has received a letter from Nasdaq confirming that as of today the company has regained compliance with Listing Rules. The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Criteo (CRTO) Trades Lower After SteelHouse Claims Revenue Comes from Fraudulent Sources
- Gulf Resources (GURE) Offers Update on Sichuan Natural Gas Project; Sees $3M of CapEx in 2016
- Starboard Sends Letter to Depomed (DEPO); Will Aim to Control Timing of Special Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!