MicroVision (MVIS) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Wall Street set to open flat as rough week draws to a close
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) has received a letter from Nasdaq confirming that as of today the company has regained compliance with Listing Rules. The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell More-than-Expected in June 2016
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Sales Outpaced in June 2016; H116 Sales up ~5%
- Oracle (ORCL) Comments on Itanium Litigation Decision (HPE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!