MicroVision (MVIS) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) has received a letter from Nasdaq confirming that as of today the company has regained compliance with Listing Rules. The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvision (MVIS) Announces $17M Stock Purchase Agreement Lincoln Park Capital Fund
- Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) Begins Shipping All-New Gasoline-Powered Bus
- Consolidated-Tomoka Land (CTO) Acquires 0.91 Acres in Dallas, Texas for Approximately $14.9M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!