MicroVision (MVIS) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) has received a letter from Nasdaq confirming that as of today the company has regained compliance with Listing Rules. The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol MVIS.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvision (MVIS) Reports $1.9 Million in Component Orders
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) CEO to Retire, Hayes to Succeed Barger
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Reports Presentation of Positive Oral, Peripherally-Acting Kappa Agonist Molecules Preclincal Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!