MicroVision (MVIS) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) has received a letter from Nasdaq confirming that as of today the company has regained compliance with Listing Rules. The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) April U.S. auto sales rose 5.6%, Est. up 4.3%
- YOU On Demand (YOD), Frequency Networks to Form Joint Venture, Enter Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement
- Ford Motor (F) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Rose 3.6%, Slightly Light of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!