MicroVision (MVIS) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Neiman Marcus Group Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) has received a letter from Nasdaq confirming that as of today the company has regained compliance with Listing Rules. The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AAC Holdings (AAC) Comments on Reports; Believes Indictment 'Unfounded'
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Completes MemorialCare Asset Acquisition
- Travelers' (TRV) Schnitzer Will Succeed Fishman as Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!