MicroVision (MVIS) Regains Compliance for Continued Listing on Nasdaq CM
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/27: (SIMG) (CRRC) (COMM) Higher; (MSFT) (CAT) (PG) (UTX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS), has received a letter from NASDAQ confirming that as of March 5, 2012, the company had regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1). The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Microvision (MVIS) Gains Tied to Microsoft's HoloLens
- Courier (CRRC) Receives $23/Share Competing Offer from R.R. Donnelley (RRD)
- Western Union (WU) to Offer Apple Pay (AAPL) in the U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!