MicroVision (MVIS) Regains Compliance for Continued Listing on Nasdaq CM
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS), has received a letter from NASDAQ confirming that as of March 5, 2012, the company had regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1). The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG), EDP Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- The Wet Seal (WTSL) Amends Credit Agreement with BofA; Stores, Ops EVP Gilbert Resigns
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Posts Wider Q3 Loss of 19c/ADS; Issues Q4, FY14 Revs Outlook; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!