MicroVision (MVIS) Regains Compliance for Continued Listing on Nasdaq CM
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS), has received a letter from NASDAQ confirming that as of March 5, 2012, the company had regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1). The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC), Raymond James (RJF), LPL Financial (LPLA) to Pay $30M in Restitution Under FINRA Order
- Berkshire Hathaway's (BRK-A) Buffett Donates ~$2.8B of Class B Shares to Five Foundations
- Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Announces Planned, $185M Shopping Center Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!