MicroVision (MVIS) Regains Compliance for Continued Listing on Nasdaq CM
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS), has received a letter from NASDAQ confirming that as of March 5, 2012, the company had regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1). The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MicroVision Schedules Conference Call to Discuss 2014 Financial and Operating Results and 2015 Objectives
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Buys Anadarko's (APC) 50% Interest in Delaware Basin JV, Offers FY15 Outlook
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Trading Volume at $76.4B in Feb.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!