MicroVision (MVIS) Regains Compliance for Continued Listing on Nasdaq CM
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS), has received a letter from NASDAQ confirming that as of March 5, 2012, the company had regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1). The company’s shares will continue to be traded on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol MVIS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Wall Street Journal offers all news employees option to take buyouts: memo
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!