Michael Kors (KORS) Adds Former Pearson CFO Freestone as Director
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Michael Kors Holdings Limited (NYSE: KORS) announced that Robin Freestone has been appointed to the Company's Board of Directors, effective immediately. The appointment of Mr. Freestone brings the Company's Board membership to nine, and the Company will have seven independent directors.
Mr. Freestone is an esteemed FTSE 100 executive with significant experience across a broad array of international businesses. From 2006 through August 2015, Mr. Freestone was Chief Financial Officer of Pearson Plc, having previously served as Deputy Chief Financial Officer since 2004. Prior to that, he held a number of senior financial positions at Amersham plc from 2000 to 2004, Henkel Chemicals UK Ltd from 1995 to 2000 and ICI/Zeneca Agrochemicals Ltd (now Syngenta) from 1985 to 1995. He began his financial and accounting career at Touche Ross (now Deloitte). Currently, Mr. Freestone also serves as a non-executive director of Smith and Nephew plc and moneysupermarket.com.
“We are very pleased that Robin is joining our Board,” said John D. Idol, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “He is a very talented global business leader. His diverse background and broad international experience will add meaningful value to our organization and shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces Encouraging Interim Data from PB272 Phase 2 Control Trial in HER2+ Breast Cancer
- Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Announces Early Launch of XYDALBA in the U.K.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!