MiX Telematics (MIXT) CFO Pydigadu Resigns
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MiX Telematics (NYSE: MIXT) announced that Mrs. Megan Pydigadu has tendered her resignation as Chief Financial Officer and member of the Board to pursue a new career opportunity in a non competitive industry.
Stefan Joselowitz, Chief Executive Officer at MiX Telematics, said: "On behalf of the Board and staff of MiX Telematics we thank Megan for her valuable contribution to the company over the past six and a half years.” Mr. Joselowitz added “Megan has provided valuable support to the business and has established a strong financial team. We wish her everything of the best in her future endeavours.”
Mrs. Pydigadu thanked MiX Telematics for the opportunities provided to her over the last six and a half years. She added “I have witnessed the company grow into a leading global telematics provider and I wish the team continued success into the future.”
Mrs. Pydigadu will serve a 3 month notice period to ensure a smooth transition of the finance function and an announcement on her successor will be made in due course.
Mrs. Pydigadu has exercised a tranche of options for 750,000 ordinary shares on the JSE (equivalent to 30,000 ADRs on the NYSE) which she intends to sell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Resubmits NDA for DEXTENZA to Treat Ocular Pain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!