Metcash Selects Retalix (RTLX) Yard Management and Dock Scheduling
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Metcash Limited, an Australian wholesale distribution and marketing company, is deploying the Retalix Yard Management, Dock Scheduling and Transportation Web Portal solutions from Retalix Ltd. (Nasdaq: RTLX) in its five mega distribution centers across the country.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Gilead (GILD) Sofosbuvier Pill Wins Approval from FDA for Hepatitis C
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $10/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!