Metals USA (MUSA) Prices 4M Common Secondary Offering at $14.75/Share
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Metals USA Holdings Corp. (NYSE: MUSA) today announced the pricing of a secondary offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock by certain investment funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management LLC (NYSE: APO) at a price of $14.75 per share. In addition, the Funds granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of common stock. Metals USA Holdings Corp. is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering. The offering is expected to close on or about August 14, 2012 subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering
- Chimera Investment (CIM) Showing Strong Volume Following CIO Appointment
- Prudential plc (PRU) to Highlight Three Growth Objectives at Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!