MetLife (MET) Receives Extension to Resubmit Capital Plan
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
According to a Form 8-K, MetLife (NYSE: MET) has received an extension to resubmit its capital plan. The company will now have until September 30th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Nov.Light-Vehicle Sales Up 10.1%; Est. Up 6.5%
- Jury Awards Lennar (LEN) $1B in Damages in Extortion Case Against Marsch
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Enters Settlement with Cray Group; CEO Newkirk Terminated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!