Merit Medical Systems (MMSI) Granted 510(k) Clearance for SwiftNINJA
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMSI) announced that it has received 510(k) clearance for the SwiftNINJA™ Steerable Microcatheter. The clearance covers peripheral and coronary applications. With the exception of Japan, Merit has global distribution rights for the SwiftNINJA.
“For the past several months we have been marketing this unique product with great success in Europe,” said Fred P. Lampropoulos, Merit’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Physician response relating to range, convenience and overall cost, when compared to the use of multiple devices, has validated our initial expectations.”
The SwiftNINJA is scheduled to be launched simultaneously with the Corvocet™ Biopsy System, which also received 510(k) clearance recently.
“We believe these two patented and transformative technologies will provide substantial momentum and enthusiasm amongst our sales force and customers as we prepare for 2017,” Lampropoulos said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Announces Presentation of Data from Ongoing Phase Ib Trial of CCR2 Inhibitor CCX872 at ASCO
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Exclusive: HSBC cutting around 100 senior banking jobs globally - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!