Mercury Systems (MRCY) Receives $32.5M LTSA for GPS SAASM Receivers
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mercury Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRCY) announced it received a long term supplier agreement (LTSA) from a leading defense prime contractor to purchase up to $32.5 million of GPS SAASM receivers for a precision guided munitions application over a three year period. The order was booked in the Company’s 2016 first quarter.
“This long term agreement reflects Mercury Systems' ability to deliver high volume, leading edge, secure and rugged solutions in support of our defense industry partners,” said Charlie Leader, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Mercury Systems. “Our advanced microelectronics solutions are designed and manufactured with very high levels of security, ruggedization and in very small form factors, essential for our customers and our warfighters.”
For more information on Mercury Systems, visit www.mrcy.com or contact Mercury at (866) 627-6951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!