Mercury Systems (MRCY) Receives $32.5M LTSA for GPS SAASM Receivers
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mercury Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRCY) announced it received a long term supplier agreement (LTSA) from a leading defense prime contractor to purchase up to $32.5 million of GPS SAASM receivers for a precision guided munitions application over a three year period. The order was booked in the Company’s 2016 first quarter.
“This long term agreement reflects Mercury Systems' ability to deliver high volume, leading edge, secure and rugged solutions in support of our defense industry partners,” said Charlie Leader, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Mercury Systems. “Our advanced microelectronics solutions are designed and manufactured with very high levels of security, ruggedization and in very small form factors, essential for our customers and our warfighters.”
For more information on Mercury Systems, visit www.mrcy.com or contact Mercury at (866) 627-6951 or email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!