Mercury Systems (MRCY) Completes CES Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mercury Systems (NASDAQ: MRCY) announced the completion of its previously reported acquisition of CES Creative Electronic Systems, S.A. (“CES”).
Pursuant to the terms of the Stock Purchase Agreement applicable to the acquisition, Mercury acquired CES for a total purchase price of approximately $38 million, subject to net working capital and net debt adjustments. The acquisition and associated transaction expenses were funded with cash on hand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Announces Monthly Performance Results for November 2016
- Accenture (ACN) Announces Completion of DPS Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!