Mercury Systems (MRCY) Announces Receipt of $5M Signal Processing Modules Order
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mercury Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRCY) announced it received a $5 million follow-on order from a leading defense contractor for advanced digital signal processing modules for a naval signals intelligence (SIGINT) application. The order was booked in the Company’s fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and is expected to be shipped over the next several quarters.
“We are extremely pleased to continue our relationship with this longstanding customer,” said Didier Thibaud, Mercury’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. “Mercury’s commitment to providing the most advanced and affordable commercially-developed signal processing systems in an open architecture has ensured our continued participation in this mission-critical defense program.”
For more information on Mercury Systems, visit www.mrcy.com or contact Mercury at (866) 627-6951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!