Mercury Systems (MRCY) Announces $11.7M Order from Large Defense Contractor
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mercury Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY) received $11.7 million in follow-on orders from a leading defense prime contractor to provide radar subsystems and related digital processing technologies for a missile defense application. The orders were booked in the Company’s fiscal 2017 first quarter and are expected to be shipped over the next several quarters.
“For years Mercury’s best-of-breed technologies and rapid deployment have helped drive performance to unprecedented levels for this prime contractor’s missile defense applications,” said Didier Thibaud, Mercury’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. “We are committed to delivering solutions that meet stringent platform requirements and provide significant affordability, portability and performance in a modular, commercially-developed OpenVPX architecture.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Systems Receives $6.7M Order for GPS Modules for Precision Guided Munitions Application
- Alere (ALR) Comments on Abbott (ABT) Complaint; Believes Suit is 'Without Merit'
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!