Merck (MRK) Resubmits NDA for Ezetimibe, Atorvastatin Tabs
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has acknowledged the resubmission of a New Drug Application (NDA) for ezetimibe and atorvastatin tablets, an investigational combination medicine. The updated NDA was deemed complete for review after Merck submitted additional data in response to the FDA’s Complete Response Letter issued last year. Merck expects the FDA’s review to be completed in the first half of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for ZEPATIER
- Roche's (RHHBY) Genentech Announces Significant Data from Phase III GALLIUM Study in Follicular Lymphoma
- Merck Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for ZEPATIER™ (elbasvir and grazoprevir) in the European Union
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!