Merck (MRK) Resubmits NDA for Ezetimibe, Atorvastatin Tabs
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has acknowledged the resubmission of a New Drug Application (NDA) for ezetimibe and atorvastatin tablets, an investigational combination medicine. The updated NDA was deemed complete for review after Merck submitted additional data in response to the FDA’s Complete Response Letter issued last year. Merck expects the FDA’s review to be completed in the first half of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- Pfizer (PFE): First Vaccine Approved by FDA to Prevent Serogroup B Meningococcal Disease
- Merck (MRK) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!