Merck (MRK) Resubmits NDA for Ezetimibe, Atorvastatin Tabs
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has acknowledged the resubmission of a New Drug Application (NDA) for ezetimibe and atorvastatin tablets, an investigational combination medicine. The updated NDA was deemed complete for review after Merck submitted additional data in response to the FDA’s Complete Response Letter issued last year. Merck expects the FDA’s review to be completed in the first half of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Offers Additional analyses from IMPROVE-IT
- Amgen (AMGN), UCB Announce Romosozumab Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint
- Amgen (AMGN),Novartis (NVS) Enter Alzheimer's Disease, Migraine Research Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!