Merck (MRK) Resubmits NDA for Ezetimibe, Atorvastatin Tabs
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has acknowledged the resubmission of a New Drug Application (NDA) for ezetimibe and atorvastatin tablets, an investigational combination medicine. The updated NDA was deemed complete for review after Merck submitted additional data in response to the FDA’s Complete Response Letter issued last year. Merck expects the FDA’s review to be completed in the first half of 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK), Sun Pharma Enter Global Licensing Agreement for MK-3222
- Celebrity Chef Leticia Moreinos Schwartz Partners with Merck on Desafiando La Diabetes: Logra Tus Metas to Urge Hispanics With Type 2 Diabetes to Get to Their A1C Goal
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Receives Marketing Approval for Zydelig in Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!