Merck (MRK) Resubmits NDA for Ezetimibe, Atorvastatin Tabs
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has acknowledged the resubmission of a New Drug Application (NDA) for ezetimibe and atorvastatin tablets, an investigational combination medicine. The updated NDA was deemed complete for review after Merck submitted additional data in response to the FDA’s Complete Response Letter issued last year. Merck expects the FDA’s review to be completed in the first half of 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Pops; FDA Okays Xiaflex as Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Report FF/VI Phase III Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!