Merck (MRK) Resubmits NDA for Ezetimibe, Atorvastatin Tabs
- Wall Street falls as Apple drags down tech stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has acknowledged the resubmission of a New Drug Application (NDA) for ezetimibe and atorvastatin tablets, an investigational combination medicine. The updated NDA was deemed complete for review after Merck submitted additional data in response to the FDA’s Complete Response Letter issued last year. Merck expects the FDA’s review to be completed in the first half of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cempra (CEMP) Announces Date for FDA Meeting on Solithromycin as CABP Treatment
- GE Capital International CEO Sherin to Retire; Successor Named (GE)
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Taps Waterton Global Resource;s Hill as CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!