Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autobytel (ABTL) Updates on Buyback Activity; $1.2M Remains Under Repurchase Program
- G Willi-food (WILC) Board Approves 5M Share Buyback
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Expands Buyback Program by $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!