Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu (BIDU) Announces $1B Stock Repurchase Plan
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Issues Voluntary Recall on Certain SHIELD 8-Inch Tablets
- American Railcar Industries (ARII) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Revenue Misses, Approves Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!