Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Net (HNT) Sees FY15 EPS of $3.15, Reports Buyback
- Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.34; Approves $1B Buyback Plan
- Avista Corp. (AVA) Approves 800K Share Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!