Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- Wall Street falls as Apple drags down tech stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) Enters $100M Accelerated Stock Repurchase Program
- GE Capital International CEO Sherin to Retire; Successor Named (GE)
- Fred's (FRED) Names New Front Store COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!