Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- U.S. Proposes to Open from Virginia to Georgia for Oil Drilling Under Draft Proposed Program (OIL) (USO)
- Shire plc (SHPG) LIALDA Petition Granted by U.S. Supreme Court
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!