Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MB Financial (MBFI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- Nextera Energy (NEE) Announces Stock Purchase Contracts Settlement Rate
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Enters Agreement to Sell FXCM Asia Limited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!