Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
- Capgemini to Acquire iGate Corp. (IGTE) for $48/Share
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 4/27: Apple (AAPL), Lab Corp. (LH), General Growth (GGP), Crane (CR), W.R. Berkley (WRB) Report
- Cleveland Biolabs (CBLI), Roswell Park Cancer Institute Announce Award of DoD Breast Cancer Research Program Breakthrough Grant
- Tallgrass Energy GP, LP (TEGP) Launches 35.3M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!