Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) Extends Buyback Plan Through Jan. 2014
- Futures higher on signs of steadying slowdown in China
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
- China factory activity hits three-year low in November: official PMI
- Upside from Force Awakens Plus Coming Sequel Could Mean 35% EPS Upside for Disney (DIS) - FBR
Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVT) announced the extension, through January 2014, of its stock buyback program, originally adopted in January 2007. Under the program, Merchants may repurchase up to 200,000 shares of its common stock on the open market from time to time, and has purchased 143,475 shares to date. Although Merchants did not repurchase any of its shares during 2012, Merchants would like to continue to preserve its capital management flexibility with an active buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Approves $300M Common Stock Buyback
- Allscripts (MDRX) Approves $150M Buyback
- Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP) Will Suspend Common Units Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!