MercadoLibre (MELI) Prices 7.1M Share Common Stock Follow-on for Proceeds of ~$1.19B
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MercadoLibre, Inc. (Nasdaq: MELI) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,100,000 shares of its common stock offered by its existing stockholders, eBay Inc., and eBay’s subsidiary, eBay International Treasury Center S.à r.l. (together referred to as the “Selling Stockholders”) at a price to the public of $168.00 per share. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,026,062 additional shares of common stock from eBay Inc. MercadoLibre will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as underwriters for the offering.
An automatically effective registration statement relating to these securities was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 12, 2016. The offering is being made only by means of an effective shelf registration statement, including a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained, when available, from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014 or from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Plans $250M Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!