MercadoLibre (MELI) Prices 7.1M Share Common Stock Follow-on for Proceeds of ~$1.19B
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MercadoLibre, Inc. (Nasdaq: MELI) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,100,000 shares of its common stock offered by its existing stockholders, eBay Inc., and eBay’s subsidiary, eBay International Treasury Center S.à r.l. (together referred to as the “Selling Stockholders”) at a price to the public of $168.00 per share. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,026,062 additional shares of common stock from eBay Inc. MercadoLibre will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as underwriters for the offering.
An automatically effective registration statement relating to these securities was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 12, 2016. The offering is being made only by means of an effective shelf registration statement, including a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained, when available, from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014 or from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- S&W Seed (SANW) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Curis (CRIS) Files 10.2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!