MercadoLibre (MELI) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results; Revenue Midpoint Outpaces
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) expects to announce on November 3, 2016 our results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
We expect that for the three months ended September 30, 2016 we will report gross merchandise volume excluding motor vehicles, vessels, aircraft and real estate between $1.9 billion and $2.0 billion (representing an increase of between 3% and 9% as compared to the same period of 2015), successful items sold between 43 million and 47 million, total payments volume between $2.0 billion and $2.1 billion (representing an increase of between 44% and 52% as compared to the same period of 2015), and net revenues in the range of $220 million to $230 million (representing an increase of between 30% and 36% as compared to the same period of 2015).
*** The Street sees Q3 revenue of $220.8 million.
Unlike the second quarter of 2016, we do not expect to recognize any impairment charge in the third quarter for our operations in Venezuela.
This information for the third quarter of 2016 is preliminary and our actual operating results for this quarter may differ from these estimates.
We have not completed our quarter-end closing and review procedures or the preparation of our interim financial statements, and the information is subject to review and adjustment as a result of those procedures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- Sanchez Energy (SN), Blackstone Energy Acquire 155,000 Eagle Ford Acres from Anadarko (APC) for $2.3B
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!