Mercado Libre (MELI) Announces Common Stock Follow-on Offering (EBAY)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MercadoLibre, Inc. (Nasdaq: MELI) announced today that it is commencing an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock offered by its existing stockholders, eBay Inc., and eBay’s subsidiary, eBay International Treasury Center S.à r.l. (together referred toas the “Selling Stockholders”). MercadoLibre will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders.
The Selling Stockholders are offering up to a total of 5,500,000 shares of common stock in the offering. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional shares from eBay Inc.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as underwriters for the offering.
An automatically effective registration statement relating to these securities was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on October 12, 2016. The offering is being made only by means of such shelf registration statement, including a preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained, when available, from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014 or from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Enters Exclusivity Agreement with Brookfield Asset Management Regarding Possible Deal
- Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) Enters Agreement for $65M in Bought Deal Financing
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!