MeetMe (MEET) Reiterates Q3, FY Guidance
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MeetMe, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEET) reiterated its financial guidance for the third quarter and full year of 2016 in response to recent volatility in the Company’s share price and in anticipation of upcoming investor meetings.
MeetMe Third Quarter 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $17.0 million and $17.5 million, representing growth of between 19% and 22% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $6.5 million and $7.0 million, representing growth of between 25% and 35% year over year.
MeetMe Full Year 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the year is expected to be in the range of $66.0 million to $68.0 million, representing growth of between 16% and 20% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be in the range of $25.0 million to $27.0 million, representing growth of between 24% to 33% year over year.
Consolidated Full Year 2016 Guidance(pending closing of Skout, Inc. acquisition, expected in early October 2016)
- Revenue for the year is expected to be in the range of $73.5 million to $75.5 million, which would include three months of revenue contribution from Skout.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be in the range of $28.0 million to $30.0 million, which would include three months of adjusted EBITDA contribution from Skout.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Announces Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2016
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!