MeetMe (MEET) Reiterates Q3, FY Guidance
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MeetMe, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEET) reiterated its financial guidance for the third quarter and full year of 2016 in response to recent volatility in the Company’s share price and in anticipation of upcoming investor meetings.
MeetMe Third Quarter 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $17.0 million and $17.5 million, representing growth of between 19% and 22% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $6.5 million and $7.0 million, representing growth of between 25% and 35% year over year.
MeetMe Full Year 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the year is expected to be in the range of $66.0 million to $68.0 million, representing growth of between 16% and 20% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be in the range of $25.0 million to $27.0 million, representing growth of between 24% to 33% year over year.
Consolidated Full Year 2016 Guidance(pending closing of Skout, Inc. acquisition, expected in early October 2016)
- Revenue for the year is expected to be in the range of $73.5 million to $75.5 million, which would include three months of revenue contribution from Skout.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be in the range of $28.0 million to $30.0 million, which would include three months of adjusted EBITDA contribution from Skout.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
- Northlane Capital Partners Completes its Spinout from American Capital (ARCC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!