MeetMe (MEET) Reiterates Q3, FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MeetMe, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEET) reiterated its financial guidance for the third quarter and full year of 2016 in response to recent volatility in the Company’s share price and in anticipation of upcoming investor meetings.
MeetMe Third Quarter 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $17.0 million and $17.5 million, representing growth of between 19% and 22% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter is expected to be in the range of $6.5 million and $7.0 million, representing growth of between 25% and 35% year over year.
MeetMe Full Year 2016 Guidance
- Revenue for the year is expected to be in the range of $66.0 million to $68.0 million, representing growth of between 16% and 20% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be in the range of $25.0 million to $27.0 million, representing growth of between 24% to 33% year over year.
Consolidated Full Year 2016 Guidance(pending closing of Skout, Inc. acquisition, expected in early October 2016)
- Revenue for the year is expected to be in the range of $73.5 million to $75.5 million, which would include three months of revenue contribution from Skout.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be in the range of $28.0 million to $30.0 million, which would include three months of adjusted EBITDA contribution from Skout.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTC said to reject Sherwin-Williams' (SHW) acquisition of Valspar Corp. (VAL) - NY Post
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Announces Rebranding as CoreCivic
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!