Medigus (MDGS) Prices 1.28M Registered Direct Offering at $1.15/ADS
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS) announced that it has entered into definitive securities purchase agreements with two institutional investors providing for the issuance of approximately 1.28 million American depositary shares (ADS) at a purchase price per ADS of $1.15 in a registered direct offering with gross proceeds of approximately $1.47 million.
Roth Capital Partners acted as the lead placement agent and Maxim Group LLC acted as the co-placement agent for this transaction.
The closing of the sale of the securities is expected to take place on or about September 13, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Medigus intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes.
The ADSs described above were offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333-213280), which was declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, or the SEC on August 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Globus Medical (GMED), UMB Financial (UMBF) to UMB Financial; HomeStreet (HMST) to S&P SmallCap 600
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Headline Original Headline: GTx, Inc. Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split GTXI:
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!