Medigus (MDGS) Prices 1.28M Registered Direct Offering at $1.15/ADS
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS) announced that it has entered into definitive securities purchase agreements with two institutional investors providing for the issuance of approximately 1.28 million American depositary shares (ADS) at a purchase price per ADS of $1.15 in a registered direct offering with gross proceeds of approximately $1.47 million.
Roth Capital Partners acted as the lead placement agent and Maxim Group LLC acted as the co-placement agent for this transaction.
The closing of the sale of the securities is expected to take place on or about September 13, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Medigus intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes.
The ADSs described above were offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333-213280), which was declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, or the SEC on August 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Plans $250M Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!