MediciNova (MNOV) Enters $20M SPA with Aspire Capital Fund
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
MediciNova, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNOV) has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company. Aspire Capital has committed to purchase up to $20 million of MediciNova's common stock over the next two years at prices based on the market price at the time of each sale. On execution of the agreement, Aspire Capital made an initial purchase of 606,060 shares of common stock for $1 million, which was equal to the closing price of $1.65 on August 2, 2012, the date upon which the business terms were agreed to between MediciNova and Aspire Capital.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) Receives NIH RAC Approval for Ad-RTS-IL-12 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!