McKesson Corp. (MCK) Reaffirms FY13 Outlook Ahead of Investor Day
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Starbucks (SBUX) an Ultimate $100B Market Cap Stock, Piper Jaffray Says; PT Raised to $100
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) today reaffirmed its earnings guidance for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 and the underlying key assumptions provided in its press release of April 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Perfect World Co.,ltd. (PWRD) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- S&P Upgrades American Airlines Group (AAL) to 'B+'; Sees Continued Growth in Earnings, Cash Flow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!