McKesson Corp. (MCK) Reaffirms FY13 Outlook Ahead of Investor Day
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) today reaffirmed its earnings guidance for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 and the underlying key assumptions provided in its press release of April 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Healthcare (NHC) Closes AVVC Acquisition; Enters New Credit Facility; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Announces Rebranding as CoreCivic
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!