McKesson Corp. (MCK) Reaffirms FY13 Outlook Ahead of Investor Day
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) today reaffirmed its earnings guidance for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 and the underlying key assumptions provided in its press release of April 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Eastern Co (EML) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.28
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 2/12: (WEB) (NDAQ) (BIDU)
- Trading Radar for 2/16: Hormel Foods (HRL), Rackspace (RAX), Fossil Group (FOSL), Genuine Parts (GPC) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!