McKesson (MCK) Awarded $2.61B U.S. Defense Contract
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK) said to have been awarded a U.S. defense contract covering mail order pharmaceutical delivery. The maximum value of the award is $2.61 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MiMedx Group (MDXG) Updates on FDA Communications; Plans IND, BLA Submissions
- Roche (RHHBY), Molecular Partners Enter Proprietary Therapeutics Development Collaboration
- Ambit Biosciences (AMBI) Will Not Submit NDA for Accelerated Quizartinib Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!