McKesson (MCK) Awarded $2.61B U.S. Defense Contract
- Wall St. slips with healthcare, consumer names
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK) said to have been awarded a U.S. defense contract covering mail order pharmaceutical delivery. The maximum value of the award is $2.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Granted FDA Fast Track Designation for Synacthen IND as DMD Treatment
- TeleNav (TNAV) to Appoint Wes Cummins of Nokomis to its Board of Directors
- Derma Sciences (DSCI) Launches New MEDIHONEY Hydrogel Sheet Dressings; HCPCS Codes Received
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!