McKesson (MCK) Awarded $2.61B U.S. Defense Contract
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/24: (CBDE) (DWCH) (VDSI) Higher; (LMCA) (GPRC) (TSC) Lower
- Zillow (Z) in Talks to Buy Trulia (TRLA) - Bloomberg
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK) said to have been awarded a U.S. defense contract covering mail order pharmaceutical delivery. The maximum value of the award is $2.61 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Approves GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) Flonase For Sale Over-The-Counter
- Perrigo (PRGO) Confirms AB Therapeutic Equivalent Rating From The FDA For Its Testosterone Gel 1.0%
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Reports Publication of Two DX-2930 Paper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!