McKesson (MCK) Awarded $2.61B U.S. Defense Contract
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK) said to have been awarded a U.S. defense contract covering mail order pharmaceutical delivery. The maximum value of the award is $2.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) Achieves Target Enrollment of SER-109 Phase 2 Study
- Flamel Technologies' (FLML) Akovaz NDA Receives FDA Approval
- China Internet Regulators to Investigate Baidu (BIDU) on Compliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!