McKesson (MCK) Awarded $2.61B U.S. Defense Contract
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK) said to have been awarded a U.S. defense contract covering mail order pharmaceutical delivery. The maximum value of the award is $2.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Will Present Data from Epidiolex Expanded-Access Program at Upcoming Meeting
- Amgen (AMGN) Submits ABP 501 BLA to FDA
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Enters Captisol Licensing Agreement with Vireo Health
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!