McKesson (MCK) Awarded $2.61B U.S. Defense Contract
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK) said to have been awarded a U.S. defense contract covering mail order pharmaceutical delivery. The maximum value of the award is $2.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 7.77% in April (MGM) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Will Present ALKS 8700 Phase 1 in MS Data at CMSC; Found to be Generally Well Tolerated
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Launches New Test for Mutation Detection in Cancer Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!