McKesson (MCK) Awarded $2.61B U.S. Defense Contract
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK) said to have been awarded a U.S. defense contract covering mail order pharmaceutical delivery. The maximum value of the award is $2.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Opdivo Showed Encouraging Response and Survival Rates in SCLC Alone or Combined With Yervoy
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Granted FDA Fast Track Status of Velusetrag for Idiopathic and Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH) Announces Presentation of BP1001 Data as CML Treatment at ASH 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!