McKesson (MCK) Receives Request for Additional Info Related to Change Healthcare Deal
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
McKesson (NYSE: MCK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday night:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On August 31, 2016, McKesson Corporation (“McKesson”) received a request for additional information and documentary material (a “Second Request”) from the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) pursuant to the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, in connection with the entry into a contribution and sale agreement, dated as of June 28, 2016, by and among McKesson, Change Healthcare, Inc. (“Change Healthcare”) and other affiliated parties (the “Contribution Agreement”) to form a healthcare information technology company.
McKesson and Change Healthcare will respond as quickly as practicable and continue to work cooperatively with the DOJ staff in connection with its review of the transactions contemplated in the Contribution Agreement. Both McKesson and Change Healthcare continue to expect the transaction to be completed in the first half of calendar year 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- McKesson in record $150 million U.S. settlement over suspicious drug orders
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!