McKesson (MCK) Receives Request for Additional Info Related to Change Healthcare Deal
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
McKesson (NYSE: MCK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday night:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On August 31, 2016, McKesson Corporation (“McKesson”) received a request for additional information and documentary material (a “Second Request”) from the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) pursuant to the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, in connection with the entry into a contribution and sale agreement, dated as of June 28, 2016, by and among McKesson, Change Healthcare, Inc. (“Change Healthcare”) and other affiliated parties (the “Contribution Agreement”) to form a healthcare information technology company.
McKesson and Change Healthcare will respond as quickly as practicable and continue to work cooperatively with the DOJ staff in connection with its review of the transactions contemplated in the Contribution Agreement. Both McKesson and Change Healthcare continue to expect the transaction to be completed in the first half of calendar year 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- McDonald's (MCD) Director Walter Massey to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!