McKesson (MCK) Receives Request for Additional Info Related to Change Healthcare Deal
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
McKesson (NYSE: MCK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday night:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On August 31, 2016, McKesson Corporation (“McKesson”) received a request for additional information and documentary material (a “Second Request”) from the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) pursuant to the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, in connection with the entry into a contribution and sale agreement, dated as of June 28, 2016, by and among McKesson, Change Healthcare, Inc. (“Change Healthcare”) and other affiliated parties (the “Contribution Agreement”) to form a healthcare information technology company.
McKesson and Change Healthcare will respond as quickly as practicable and continue to work cooperatively with the DOJ staff in connection with its review of the transactions contemplated in the Contribution Agreement. Both McKesson and Change Healthcare continue to expect the transaction to be completed in the first half of calendar year 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!