McDonald's (MCD) Rolls Out Table Service Across All U.S. Stores
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Are you at a fancy restaurant or a fast food joint? Pretty soon it may be hard to tell. Today McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) announced it will be rolling out table service at all U.S. stores. Table service has already been available at 500 locations.
With the service McDonald's will bring food right to a customers table.
"Customers are getting increasingly demanding, and their expectations will only grow," CEO Steve Easterbrook said at an event Thursday.
McDonald's said the introduction of table service makes the dining-in experience more comfortable, relaxed, convenient and stress-free.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Cut As Goldman Introduces New Valuation Methodology
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!