Mazor Robotics (MZOR) Adds New Director
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mazor Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: MZOR) announced that Mr. Yuval Yanai, a medical device industry veteran, has been elected to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Yanai is a senior executive, who brings over 30 years of experience to Mazor. Currently Mr. Yanai serves as a Director in two publicly-traded companies listed on NASDAQ Global Market, Macrocure Ltd. and Check-Cap Ltd. Mr. Yanai also serves as a Director in two publicly traded companies listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Medical Compression Systems (D.B.N) Ltd. and Clal Biotechnology Industries Ltd. In addition, Mr. Yanai serves as a Director of Haddasah Medical Center, Standard & Poors Maalot, Compulab Ltd. and Efranat Ltd. Mr. Yanai also acts as the Chairman of Endobetix Ltd. and the Israeli Fund for UNICEF. From 2005 through 2014, Mr. Yanai held the positions of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Given Imaging Ltd., a developer and manufacturer of diagnostic products for the visualization and detection of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Given Imaging Ltd. was sold to Covidien Ltd. for $1 billion in 2014. Mr. Yanai holds a B.Sc. degree in Accounting and Economics from Tel-Aviv University.
"I am pleased to welcome Yuval to Mazor’s Board of Directors. His experience with industry and publicly-traded companies enhances our Board of Directors as we seek to further leverage two key recent accomplishments – the strategic agreements signed in May with Medtronic and the successful October launch of the Mazor X system,” commented Jonathan Adereth, Chairman of Mazor’s Board of Directors.
“Mazor’s performance and commitment to innovation have contributed to its position as the market leader in guidance systems for spine surgeries. I am looking forward to working with the Board and being part of Mazor’s continued success,” commented Mr. Yanai.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!