MasterCraft (MCFT) Prices 4M Common Stock Follow-on Offering at $10.25/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MCBC Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCFT) announced the pricing of a secondary offering (the “Offering”) of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock held by affiliates of Wayzata Investment Partners at a public offering price of $10.25 per share. In addition, the selling stockholder has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 600,000 additional shares of the Company’s common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount. No shares are being sold by the Company in the Offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholder.
The closing for the Offering is expected to occur on September 20, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Baird and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters in the Offering. Raymond James is acting as a book-runner, and KeyBanc Capital Markets and B. Riley are acting as co-managers.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the Offering was filed with the SEC on August 1, 2016 and became effective on August 10, 2016. Before you invest, you should read the registration statement, prospectus, prospectus supplement and other documents the Company has made available with the SEC for information about the Company and the Offering. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from: Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Attention: Syndicate Department, 777 East Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202, or by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (800) 792-2473; or Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10152, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (800) 326-5897.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$67.5M
- MediaNews Commences Previously Announced Partial Tender Offer for Monster (MWW) Common Stock
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Files 300k Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, B. Riley, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!