MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 4M Share Secondary Stock Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MCBC Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCFT) announced that it has commenced a follow-on offering (the “Offering”) of the Company’s common stock held by an affiliate of Wayzata Investment Partners. In the offering, which is subject to market and other conditions, the selling stockholder intends to sell 4,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. In addition, the selling stockholder intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 600,000 additional shares of the Company’s common stock. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholder.
Baird and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the Offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the Offering was filed with the SEC on August 1, 2016 and became effective on August 10, 2016. Before you invest, you should read the registration statement, prospectus, prospectus supplement and other documents the Company has made available with the SEC for information about the Company and the Offering. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from: Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Attention: Syndicate Department, 777 East Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202, or by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (800) 792-2473 or Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10152, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (800) 326-5897.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Announces Pricing of $4.1M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!