Mastech Holdings (MHH) is Now Mastech Digital
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mastech Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MHH) announced that it has changed its name to Mastech Digital, Inc. The ticker symbol "MHH" for the Company's common stock listed on the NYSE MKT will remain the same. The effective date of the name change with the NYSE MKT will be September 15, 2016.
The name change is part of the Company's rebranding initiative to reinforce the message that it is fully committed to the world of 'Digital' – which includes the SMAC, Automation and IoT technologies. (SMAC is an acronym for Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud.)
The rebranding is accompanied by a change in the company's logo and a refreshed corporate website www.mastechdigital.com. The Company's new logo is a chic design, made up of vibrant colors, contemporary typefaces and a stylized motif of connecting dots, which conveys its renewed focus and capabilities to solve customers' business problems by 'connecting the dots' digitally.
Commenting on this rebranding initiative, Vivek Gupta, the Company's President & CEO, said, "Our new name, Mastech Digital, reflects our ongoing transformation into a digital technologies company. While we will continue to offer IT staffing services, we have added focus and capabilities in staffing around the digital technologies. Additionally, we have started offering new project-based digital transformation services, beginning with Salesforce.com, SAP HANA and Digital Learning. Over the next several quarters we expect to enrich this portfolio of offerings further to address the wider digital transformation needs of our existing and prospective customers."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!