Massachusetts Files Complaint Against Morgan Stanley (MS) Related to Cross-Selling Sales Contest
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) it ticking lower on headlines from Bloomberg that Massachusetts has filed a complaint against the company over its cross-selling sales contest.
Shares of MS last traded down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Upgrades Morgan Stanley (MS) to Buy
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!