Masimo (MASI) Enters Amended Settlement with Nellcor; Medtronic (MDT) Will Continue Making Payments
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced an amendment to the existing settlement agreement initially reached between Masimo and Nellcor in January 2006. Under the terms of the amendment, Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) will continue to pay Masimo a royalty of 7.75% for its current pulse oximetry products sold in the United States through October 6, 2018, after which no further royalties will be due under the agreement. For more information, please see the related Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 2, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Separates Chairman, CEO Roles; Appoints New Independent Chair