Masimo (MASI) Enters Amended Settlement with Nellcor; Medtronic (MDT) Will Continue Making Payments
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced an amendment to the existing settlement agreement initially reached between Masimo and Nellcor in January 2006. Under the terms of the amendment, Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) will continue to pay Masimo a royalty of 7.75% for its current pulse oximetry products sold in the United States through October 6, 2018, after which no further royalties will be due under the agreement. For more information, please see the related Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 2, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Appoints Dr. Dan Kephart as Its Chief Science Officer
- Alere (ALR) Comments on Abbott (ABT) Complaint; Believes Suit is 'Without Merit'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!