Marvell Technology (MRVL) Regains Nasaq Listing Compliance
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) announced that the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq listing requirement for being current on periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, under Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). The filings of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for fiscal year 2016, ended January 30, 2016, and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the second and third quarters of fiscal 2016, were completed on July 21, 2016. The filing of the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the first quarter of fiscal 2017 ended April 30, 2016 was completed on August 10, 2016. Accordingly, the Company received notice that the Nasdaq Hearings Panel has determined to continue the listing of the Company's securities on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
"We are very pleased to finally be current in our financial filings and regain compliance with Nasdaq listing requirements," said Matt Murphy, Marvell's President and CEO. "It took months of dedicated work on the part of the Marvell team and our advisors to achieve this milestone. I'd like to congratulate everyone for a job well done. I'd also like to thank our customers and investors for their patience during this time."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Announces Acquisition of RespondWell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!