Marvell Technology (MRVL) Regains Nasaq Listing Compliance
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) announced that the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq listing requirement for being current on periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, under Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). The filings of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for fiscal year 2016, ended January 30, 2016, and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the second and third quarters of fiscal 2016, were completed on July 21, 2016. The filing of the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the first quarter of fiscal 2017 ended April 30, 2016 was completed on August 10, 2016. Accordingly, the Company received notice that the Nasdaq Hearings Panel has determined to continue the listing of the Company's securities on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
"We are very pleased to finally be current in our financial filings and regain compliance with Nasdaq listing requirements," said Matt Murphy, Marvell's President and CEO. "It took months of dedicated work on the part of the Marvell team and our advisors to achieve this milestone. I'd like to congratulate everyone for a job well done. I'd also like to thank our customers and investors for their patience during this time."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!