Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend, Approves $1B Buyback
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL), a leader in storage, networking, and connectivity semiconductor solutions, today announced that the Board of Directors has authorized a $1 billion share buyback program. This newly authorized stock repurchase program replaces in its entirety the prior $3.25 billion stock repurchase program, which had approximately $115 million of repurchase authority remaining. The Company currently intends to repurchase approximately $500 million worth of shares over the next 12 months.
Under the program authorized by its Board of Directors, Marvell may repurchase shares in open-market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions. The extent to which Marvell repurchases its shares and the timing of such repurchases will depend upon market conditions and other corporate considerations, as determined by Marvell's management team. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marvell Technology (MRVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Daktronics (DAKT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!