Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 38.5% to $0.50; 9.2% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Martin Midstream Partners (NASDAQ: MMLP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized. This is a 38.5% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.8125.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!