Martin Marietta (MLM) asked Delaware court to void the Vulcan (VMC) bid ruling -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Bloomberg reporting Martin Marietta (NYSE: MLM) has asked a Delaware court to void the Vulcan (NYSE: VMC) bid ruling.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuStar (NSR) Working with JP Morgan on Possible Sale - Reuters
- Family Dollar (FDO) Wants 'Come Hell or High Water Clause' from Dollar General (DG) - Bloomberg
- Iliad Looks to Tech Giant in Support of Next T-Mobile (TMUS) Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!