Martin Marietta (MLM) asked Delaware court to void the Vulcan (VMC) bid ruling -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Bloomberg reporting Martin Marietta (NYSE: MLM) has asked a Delaware court to void the Vulcan (NYSE: VMC) bid ruling.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danone Mulls Sale of $2B Stake in Japan's Yakult
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) to Acquire Battenfeld Technologies for $130.5M
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Closes $76B of Merger Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!