Martin Marietta (MLM) asked Delaware court to void the Vulcan (VMC) bid ruling -Bloomberg
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
Bloomberg reporting Martin Marietta (NYSE: MLM) has asked a Delaware court to void the Vulcan (NYSE: VMC) bid ruling.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Group Said Near Deal to Take Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Private for ~$77/ADS
- Baker Hughes (BHI)/Halliburton (HAL) One Step Closer to Closing the 20% Deal Spread
- Unilever Nv (UN) Sells Five Brands to Strength of Nature
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!