Martin Marietta (MLM) asked Delaware court to void the Vulcan (VMC) bid ruling -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Bloomberg reporting Martin Marietta (NYSE: MLM) has asked a Delaware court to void the Vulcan (NYSE: VMC) bid ruling.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- Shanda Games (GAME) Hires Bank of America Merrill Lynch as Advisor Amid Past Offer
- UPDATE: Spotify Said to Work with Goldman Sachs on New Facility Ahead of Expected IPO (P)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!