Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Crown Castle (CCI) Receives Favorable PLR from IRS Regarding Small Cell Network Real Property
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!