Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sued in California Over GMO-Free Advertising
- Car bomb damages Italy's ENI joint venture office in Libyan capital
- U.S. Rare Earth Minerals (USMN) Denies Knowledge of Tesla (TSLA) Reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!