Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
- GTECH Will Rebrand as 'IGT' Upon Completion of International Game Tech (IGT) Deal
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Underperform Rating Maintained at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!