Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Taps Session Lows
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Reports Presentation of Positive Oral, Peripherally-Acting Kappa Agonist Molecules Preclincal Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!