Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- Futures lower as investors await economic data
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- Oil steadies around $45 after slide, Canada wildfire supports
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. to Report First Quarter 2016 Financial Results on May 13, 2016 at 7:30 a.m. ET
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) April U.S. auto sales rose 5.6%, Est. up 4.3%
- Exclusive: Target gets tough with vendors to speed up supply chain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!