Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Issues U.S. Patent Related to IMMU-132
- Barclays plc (BCS) Appoints New non-Executive Director
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Announces New Kindle Books Feature
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!