Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sony (SNE) Won't Move Forward with Planned Release of 'The Interview'
- UPDATE: Empire Resorts (NYNY) Announces Montreign Selected by New York as Sole Eligible 'Region One' Applicant
- National Health Investors (NHI) Completes $476M Acquisition of Eight Senior Housing Communities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!