Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Planning Inventory Adjustment; Will Debut Home Goods Under Liz Claiborne Brand
- Anadarko (APC) Vehemently Disagrees with Judge in Tronox Case; Co Facing Liability of $5-$14B
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Receives Subpoena From Inspector General of HHS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!