Martha Stewart (MSO), JCPenney (JCP) Amend Commercial Agreement; JCP to Pay At Least $282.9M During 10-Year Term
According to a Form 8-K, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) and J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) amended a commercial agreement to:
- add certain additional categories of Products to the Product offerings that will be available for sale in MSLO Stores,
- add certain additional categories of Products to the definition of Non-Exclusive Product Categories, and
- modify the Products that will be sold in one of the Product categories contemplated in the original Commercial Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wabtec (WAB) Announces DOJ Filing of Proposed Consent Decree Related to Faiveley Deal; Calls for Asset Sales
- Sarepta's (SRPT) Exondys 51 covered by Humana (HUM) with prior authorization - Bloomberg
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Announces Statistical Superiority in Seven-Year Follow-up of Mobi-C vs. Two-Level ACDF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!