Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Oliver Wyman Acquires LShift Limited
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oliver Wyman, has acquired the business of LShift Limited, an independent software development company, to boost Oliver Wyman Labs, its technology and data offering. The newly combined Oliver Wyman business of dedicated specialists further enhances its expertise and its ability to use innovative approaches to technology and data to drive business impact for clients.
Paul Beswick, Partner and Global co-Head of Oliver Wyman Labs, says: “The mission of Oliver Wyman Labs is to help clients achieve competitive advantage and sustained impact through the power of the information they have, or could capture. With the acquisition of LShift’s business we will be able to further enhance this offering, helping clients on the path to becoming knowledge-powered businesses.”
Andy Wilson, Chairman of LShift, says: "As one of the first companies to use agile methods and empowered engineers to successfully manage large, complex projects with small teams, we are in a unique position to work with Oliver Wyman and take our combined approach to technology to a larger market, helping clients thrive through digital innovation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Announces $87M Acquisition of Monroe County Acreage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!