Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Unit Acquires Atlanta-Based Benefits Advisory Group
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC (MMA), the middle market agency subsidiary of Marsh, announced it has acquired Benefits Advisory Group, an Atlanta-based employee benefits consulting firm. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Created in 2003, Benefits Advisory Group offers a wide-range of employee benefit services to midsize employers throughout Georgia. All of the firm’s employees, including its owner Al NeSmith, will join MMA and operate as part of MMA’s existing Atlanta operations.
“We are pleased to have Al and his team join the Mid-Atlantic region of MMA. Benefits Advisory Group brings a complementary set of talent that will enhance our employee benefits offering in the Atlanta market,” said Thomas R. Brown, vice chairman of MMA’s Mid-Atlantic region.
Mr. NeSmith added: “We are excited to join MMA and the regional partners in the Mid-Atlantic. This relationship will enable us to continue to offer best-in-class employee benefits solutions to our clients with a broader range of best-in-class products and services.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint Corp. (S) Appoints Nestor Cano as COO
- RealPage (RP) to Acquire Axiometrics
- CareDx (CDNA) Signs Agreement to Acquire SBT Resolver HLA Typing Products from Illumina
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!