Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Unit Acquires Atlanta-Based Benefits Advisory Group
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC (MMA), the middle market agency subsidiary of Marsh, announced it has acquired Benefits Advisory Group, an Atlanta-based employee benefits consulting firm. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Created in 2003, Benefits Advisory Group offers a wide-range of employee benefit services to midsize employers throughout Georgia. All of the firm’s employees, including its owner Al NeSmith, will join MMA and operate as part of MMA’s existing Atlanta operations.
“We are pleased to have Al and his team join the Mid-Atlantic region of MMA. Benefits Advisory Group brings a complementary set of talent that will enhance our employee benefits offering in the Atlanta market,” said Thomas R. Brown, vice chairman of MMA’s Mid-Atlantic region.
Mr. NeSmith added: “We are excited to join MMA and the regional partners in the Mid-Atlantic. This relationship will enable us to continue to offer best-in-class employee benefits solutions to our clients with a broader range of best-in-class products and services.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!