MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Reports Uptick in Trading Vol. for Sept. 2016
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX) announced total monthly trading volume for September 2016 of $113.4 billion, consisting of $63.7 billion in U.S. high-grade volume, $43.2 billion in other credit volume, and $6.5 billion in liquid products volume. U.S. high-yield, emerging market and Eurobond volumes represented approximately 27.4%, 46.9% and 25.3%, respectively, of the total trading volumes of the other credit category.
(Note: The company previously announced total monthly trading volume for August 2016 of $104.0 billion, consisting of $59.8 billion in U.S. high-grade volume, $36.8 billion in other credit volume, and $7.3 billion in liquid products volume.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Reports Termination of FDIC Loss Share Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!