MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Reports Uptick in Trading Vol. for Sept. 2016
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX) announced total monthly trading volume for September 2016 of $113.4 billion, consisting of $63.7 billion in U.S. high-grade volume, $43.2 billion in other credit volume, and $6.5 billion in liquid products volume. U.S. high-yield, emerging market and Eurobond volumes represented approximately 27.4%, 46.9% and 25.3%, respectively, of the total trading volumes of the other credit category.
(Note: The company previously announced total monthly trading volume for August 2016 of $104.0 billion, consisting of $59.8 billion in U.S. high-grade volume, $36.8 billion in other credit volume, and $7.3 billion in liquid products volume.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
- Neovasc (NVCN) Offers Update in Litigation with CardiAQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!