MarketAxess (MKTX) Trading Volume Hits $52.2B in June
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), announced total monthly trading volume for June 2012 of $52.2 billion, consisting of $32.7 billion in U.S. high-grade volume, $2.5 billion in eurobond volume, and $17.0 billion in other volume.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MarketAxess Announces Monthly Volume Statistics for November 2013
- PayPal Reported Slower Mobile Payment Growth for Cyber Monday (EBAY)
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!