Marathon Oil (MRO) Agrees to Sell Non-Operated CO2 and Waterflood assets for $23.5M
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced that the Company has signed an agreement for the sale of certain non-operated CO2 and waterflood assets in West Texas and New Mexico for $235 million, excluding closing adjustments. The properties averaged approximately 4,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in the first half of 2016. The effective date of the transaction is Sept. 1, 2016, and closing is expected by year end.
Since August 2015, Marathon Oil has announced or closed non-core asset sales in excess of $1.5 billion.
As previously announced, the Company plans to issue its third quarter 2016 earnings news release on Wednesday, Nov. 2, after the close of U.S. financial markets. The Company will conduct a conference call, which will be webcast live, on Thursday, Nov. 3, at 9 a.m. ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!