Mantech Int'l (MANT) Awarded $322M NGA Contract for ITEMS, EM/CSS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) has awarded ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) a contract to provide information technology enterprise management services (ITEMS) and enterprise management/cyber security services (EM/CSS). The firm-fixed-price contract has 1 base year and 4 option years, with a potential value of $322 million.
\The NGA is responsible for providing geospatial intelligence products and services that decision-makers, warfighters, and first responders need, when they need it most. ManTech will provide technical experts and thought leadership facilitating large-scale enterprise IT management and cyber security services that support the NGA’s critical mission.
"The ITEMS EM/CSS award is ManTech’s first large, prime contract with the NGA," said L. William Varner, president of ManTech's Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. “We look forward to implementing our proven cyber security and enterprise IT management solutions to support the NGA’s national security efforts.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces Filing Regulatory Submission with EMA for FF/UMEC/VI as COPD Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!