Mantech Int'l (MANT) Awarded $322M NGA Contract for ITEMS, EM/CSS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) has awarded ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) a contract to provide information technology enterprise management services (ITEMS) and enterprise management/cyber security services (EM/CSS). The firm-fixed-price contract has 1 base year and 4 option years, with a potential value of $322 million.
\The NGA is responsible for providing geospatial intelligence products and services that decision-makers, warfighters, and first responders need, when they need it most. ManTech will provide technical experts and thought leadership facilitating large-scale enterprise IT management and cyber security services that support the NGA’s critical mission.
"The ITEMS EM/CSS award is ManTech’s first large, prime contract with the NGA," said L. William Varner, president of ManTech's Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. “We look forward to implementing our proven cyber security and enterprise IT management solutions to support the NGA’s national security efforts.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!