Manning & Napier (MN) Reports Sept. AUM of $34.8B
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced that it will report third quarter financial results after the financial markets close on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The Company will host a teleconference to discuss its results at 5:00 p.m. that day.
To access the teleconference, please dial 706-758-9224 (domestic and international) approximately ten minutes before the teleconference's scheduled start time and reference ID# 97654064. A live webcast will also be available on the investor relations portion of Manning & Napier's website at http://ir.manning-napier.com/.
Assets Under Management The Company also announced that preliminary September 30, 2016 assets under management were $34.8 billion, which included $20.5 billion in separately managed accounts and $14.3 billion in mutual funds and collective investment trusts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Mercedes-Benz to launch pickup truck in 2017
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!