Manning & Napier (MN) Reports Sept. AUM of $34.8B
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced that it will report third quarter financial results after the financial markets close on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The Company will host a teleconference to discuss its results at 5:00 p.m. that day.
To access the teleconference, please dial 706-758-9224 (domestic and international) approximately ten minutes before the teleconference's scheduled start time and reference ID# 97654064. A live webcast will also be available on the investor relations portion of Manning & Napier's website at http://ir.manning-napier.com/.
Assets Under Management The Company also announced that preliminary September 30, 2016 assets under management were $34.8 billion, which included $20.5 billion in separately managed accounts and $14.3 billion in mutual funds and collective investment trusts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!