Mannatech (MTEX) Announces End to Arbitration Proceedings with Sam Caster
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mannatech, Incorporated (Nasdaq: MTEX) announced it has resolved its differences with Sam Caster, a co-founder of Mannatech, and his consulting company, Wonder Enterprises, LLC. Caster, who left Mannatech in 2014, and Mannatech have ended arbitration proceedings. Mannatech has agreed to not pursue its rights to enforce certain covenants under the prior consulting agreements with Caster and Wonder Enterprises. For his part, Caster acknowledged that better disclosures could have been made to Mannatech regarding the formation of his new company, EM Squared, Inc., and the development of its products. EM Squared ceased operating at the end of 2015. Caster also stated that he regrets if any of his actions appeared to encourage customers and Associates to leave Mannatech to join his competing venture as that was not his intent; nor is it his intention to encourage them to leave for a competing company in the future.
“We are happy to put this disagreement behind us as we build the new Mannatech. We wish Mr. Caster well as he pursues his social entrepreneurship goals,” said Alfredo “Al” Bala, CEO and President of Mannatech. “For Mannatech, this will enable us to emphasize changes that have occurred during the last two years and yet promote our proud legacy and honor our heritage of hope and service.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!