MannKind (MNKD) Announces Dismissal of Securities Class Action
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) (TASE: MNKD) announced that the United States District Court for the Central District of California has dismissed the class action that was pending against MannKind Corporation and two of its executives. The Court granted the defendants’ motion to dismiss the plaintiffs’ amended class action complaint without leave to amend, thereby closing the case. The plaintiffs can appeal the decision within 30 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!