MannKind (MNKD) Announces Dismissal of Securities Class Action
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) (TASE: MNKD) announced that the United States District Court for the Central District of California has dismissed the class action that was pending against MannKind Corporation and two of its executives. The Court granted the defendants’ motion to dismiss the plaintiffs’ amended class action complaint without leave to amend, thereby closing the case. The plaintiffs can appeal the decision within 30 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC Fined $16.5M by FINRA over AML Supervision, Other Violations
- United Airlines (UAL), Technicians Ratify Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Headline Original Headline: GTx, Inc. Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split GTXI:
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!