MannKind (MNKD) Announces Dismissal of Securities Class Action
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) (TASE: MNKD) announced that the United States District Court for the Central District of California has dismissed the class action that was pending against MannKind Corporation and two of its executives. The Court granted the defendants’ motion to dismiss the plaintiffs’ amended class action complaint without leave to amend, thereby closing the case. The plaintiffs can appeal the decision within 30 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- UPDATE: AutoNation (AN) Gains Mid-Day as Wal-Mart (WMT) to Partner on Car Sales Platform
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!